Research and Study Teams
We strongly encourage community members to become involved in the transformation process and share their voice by joining our Research & Study teams. The purpose of these teams are to:
- Examine each aspect of reimagining our schools;
- Build capacity across the community that will support this shift; and
- Ensure a smooth transition and full implementation by the 2019-2020 school year.
If you are interested in participating in our Research and Study Teams, please feel free to click on any of the team titles to be directed to our sign up document.
- K-8 Reconfiguration (Guiding Coalition)
- Global Pathways
- Social Emotional Learning
To sign up:
- Current study teams options are underlines and bold.
- Choose which team you would like to learn more about, click on it, and open the hyperlink.
- Review the Team Lead and Background information.
- If you would like to join this team, click on the drop down menu and select "join".
- Submit your response - you have now been added to the team, you will be contacted regarding the time and place of the first meeting in the near future.
If for any reason you are unable to access the Google form link to sign up, please contact Marissa Garza at 509-488-2659 ext 1015 to sign up for the team of your choice.