Othello School District
Small Works Roster
RCW 39.04.155, Commonly known as the Common Small Works Roster Procedure, and RCW 28A.335.190, commonly known as the Public School Bid Law, provide that school districts establish a Small Works Roster of qualified contractors who wish to receive bidding information and be considered for performing work on public works projects estimated to cost less than three hundred fifty thousand dollars ($350,000). For contractors to qualify, the following requirements must be met:
- Hold a Washington State Contractor's License
- Pay prevailing wage rates in compliance with RCW 39.12
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance before beginning any work
- Provide a Performance and Payment Bond in compliance with RCW 39.08 before beginning work over $35,000.
- Comply with federal, state, and local laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action.
Interested contractors wishing to be on the District's Small Works Roster for building, improvement, repair, or other public works projects must submit a completed application. To request a Small Works Roster application, please contact Gregg Fultz, Director of Maintenance and Capital Projects, at email@example.com, or call (509) 488-3741 ext. 1112 or (509) 350-0500. Please mail the completed application and required documentation to Othello School District, c/o Gregg Fultz, 1025 S. 1st Avenue, Othello, WA 99344.
Amy Suarez, Executive Director of Business Services
Capital Projects Budget Coordinator
Othello School District No. 147
Publication Date: December 9, 2022