Othello School District
Small Works Roster
RCW 39.04.155, Commonly known as the Common Small Works Roster Procedure, and RCW 28A.335.190, commonly known as the Public School Bid Law, provide that school districts establish a Small Works Roster of qualified contractors who wish to receive bidding information and be considered for performing work on public works projects estimated to cost less than three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000). In order for contractors to qualify, the following requirements must be met:
- Hold a Washington State Contractor's License
- Pay prevailing wage rates in compliance with RCW 39.12
- Provide Certificated of Insurance prior to beginning any work
- Provide a Performance and Payment Bond in compliance with RCW 39.08 prior to beginning any work over $35,000.
- Comply with federal, state and local laws regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action
Interested contractors wishing to be on the District's Small Works Roster for building, improvement, repair or other public works projects for 2018, you must submit a completed application by mail. To request a Small Works Roster application please contact Gregg Fultz, Project/Risk Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call (509) 488-3741 ext 1112 or (509) 350-0500. Please mail completed application and required documentation to Othello School District, c/o Gregg Fultz, 1025 S. 1st Avenue Othello, WA 99344.
Brian Bodah, Executive Director of Business Services
Capital Projects Budget Coordinator
Othello School District No. 147
Publication Date: January 29, 2018