MMS Grafitti and Bullying Policy
- Provide a safe and orderly environment for all individuals throughout the Othello Schools.
- Protect personal and public property.
- Maintain a non-disruptive educational process for students and staff.
- We will maintain a ZERO tolerance policy for harassment, intimidation, bullying, gang activity and graffiti.
- Imprinting or marking on any surface belonging to Othello School District is not acceptable.
- Individuals are not permitted to disrupt the educational process by exhibiting any form of graffiti, or gang related inscriptions on school notebooks, assignments, clothing or marking of their person.
- Bullying will not be allowed. Be respectful!