Wahitis Welcomes you to Our House!
What is the House System?
Everyone, students and adults, at Wahitis is sorted into a house (team).
How does it work?
Students and Staff earn points for their house, with the ultimate goal of winning the House Championship Cup. Points are tracked and recorded dailly and can be seen on the scoreoard in the commons.
Ways to earn points
- Attendance (being at school on time and stying until the end of the day)
- Showing GRIT
- Helping Others
- Following school expectations (PBIS)
- House Challenges
- Monthly Challenges
- Create a sense of community within our school.
- Create strong realtionships between students and staff.
- Creaate a strong work ethic.
- Create friendly competition.
- Promote team building and cooperation.
- Take pride in Wahitis and one another.
- Works with PBIS System that is in place.
- Aligns with the Learning Pathways at the high school.
- Creates partnerships between our school and community.
Everyone is part of the team, no one is left behind.
- Attend monthly house meetings
- Learn about our community
- Begin thinking about the future
- HAVE FUN!!
House Names and Meaning?
Game Changer (red)- An event, idea, or procedure that effects a significant shift in the current manner of doing or thinking about something.
Risk Taker (blue)- A person who is willing to do things that involve danger or risk in order to achieve a goal.
Innovator (yellow)- A person who introduces new methods, ideas, or products.
Thriver (green)- A happy, self-confident and productive individual who believes thaat she/ he has a prosperous life ahead.
Learning pathways enables ALL students to engage in authentic learning, personalized learning and student-centered learning, with the ultimate goal being that ALL students are college and career ready.
- Human Services (Game Changers)
- STEAM (Risk Takers)
- Business (Innovators)
- Agriculture (Thrivers)
Welcome to our house! GO HAWKS!!!