Othello High School Athletic/Activities Registration is Now Online!!
Family ID is a secure registration platform with an easy, user-friendly way to register for OHS Athletics / Activities. It can even be done on a smart phone!
Parents – here’s how:
1. Go to: FAMILY ID
NEW TO FAMILY ID VIDEO: Set up your account and create a password
- Create an account
- Verify your account through the email you used
- Click on "Find a Program"
- Enter "Othello High School" for organization
- Click the registration season
- Click "Register Now" and REGISTER WITH YOUR LEGAL NAME THAT IS IN SKYWARD!
RETURNING TO FAMILY ID?
- Login using the same email address and password you created last season
- Choose the sport
- Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name
- Update health and demographic information, if necessary
- Enter/Update Health Insurance Information (Required)
- Sign-off on agreements
- Save and Submit
(Register for Clubs SEPARATELY)
2. Pay Online through TouchBase for an ASB Card or Pay at the ASB Window
3. Watch Parent Video
4. Turn in a copy of your current sports physical at the OHS ASB Window
5. The ASB Secretary will then ‘approve’ your student for participation
NOTE: All fines & fees must be paid in full in order to be cleared.